What a busier than usual 4 weeks we have had. I am starting to think that 2 posts a week is a little ambitious and that I should aim for 1 post a week. To those who have commented, thank you. I still have a few comments to respond to but I appreciate the active interaction with both those who hold a similar position and those who have a differing opinion.
I have already posted on a few different ethical and moral topics and have many more on my list to address. What I wanted to do though was open it up to any of you reading to nominate any particular topics that you are interested in, want to know a little more information on or have no idea about but want to explore further. I ask that you try and keep within the vision of this blog and keep your suggestions limited to topics of ethics and morality and how we apply these within our culture and community.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Shane
No comments:
Post a Comment